FBISE Federal Board HSSC Annual Date sheet 2017
The Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education will announce HSSC annual exam Date sheet of arts, science and commerce streams soon. Students can be able to get FBISE 1st year 2nd year Dates Sheet 2017 from the official website of the board (www.Fbise.edu.pk) & from here. Stay with us to download Federal Board HSSC Par 1 part 2 schedule 2017 and get more updates.Check This Website Seeonline.org
Candidates who are studying in H.S.S.C, they can check their Date sheet exams schedule from here.Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) islamabad, Pakistan,
No. F-1(G)/HSSC C/F.NOTI/A-2017/ 592 Dated: 25-11-2016
(For institutions within Pakistan)
It is hereby notified for the general information that the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Part I & II Annual Examination, 2017 of tne Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad, will commence from Tuesday, 18 ° April 2017.
The schedule for receipt oJ admission forms along with admission fee in the Board’s Office is as under,-
RATES OF ADMISSION FEE:
CATEGORY HSSC-I HSSC-II HSSC-I & II
- For regular candidates (all groups) Rs.1100/- Rs.1100/— Rs.2200/-
- For Ex/private candidates (all groups) Rs.1200/- Rs.1200/- Rs.2400/-
- Additional subject/NBCC cases Rs.2400/-
- lmprovementofmakslgrade Rs13501 Rs13501- Rs25501
- Eegstaonleefmprvaecandidatesfnot Rs6001
Registered before) (In addition to exam admission fee as applicable)
- Those institutions/candidates who mail their admission forms to the Board must dispatch them at least three days before the last date specified above to avoid payment of extra fee or rejection of admission form(s).
- Private Candidates are not allowed to offer the paper(s)/subject(s) involving practicals. The failure candidate(s} of HSSC Supplementary Examination, 2016 may also submit their admission forms with normal fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of result but before commencement of the examination positively.
- Admission forms of all categories (Regular, Ex, Private except the candidates appearing for improvement) shall submit online by filling admission forms at our website www.fbise.edu pk, Admission fee shall also be submitted online at any nearest HBL Branch by completing/downloading fee challan available at FBISE website. Instructions/procedure for online submission is available at our website. However, a hard copy of computerized Admission Forms attested by their respective head of institution/authorities along with a list in case of regular candidates and original fee challan (FBISE Copy) must be submitted to the ACE HSSC Conduct by post or at One Window Cell of FBISE, through a covering letter.
- Admission form of Ex and Private candidates wet! be attested by a Government officer of B*S- 7 and above in education department/officers of Armed Forces/Head of an affiliated institution. Two Photographs are to be pasted on prescribed places at page J of ltte admission form one un-attested whereas second must be got cross attested. Private candidates will deposit registration fee along with their admission form/fee.
- OTHER BOARD CASES. The Head of institution is requested to submit admission form(s) separately in respect of candidates who appeared!passed their HSSC *art-/ Examination from any other Board. ”heir Original Result Cards of HSSC-I and a photocopy thereof, duly verified by the respective Board must be attached with their admission forms.
- FOR COMPARTMENT CASES. The candidates who intend to reappear in any number of papers of HSSC Part-I or *art-II after having failed, they would pay full fee of their respective part of examination.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH ADMISSION FORM. An attested photocopy of registration card issued af HSSC leve! from FBISE and result card of SSC examination must be attached with the admission form, if the candidate is appearing in HSSC *art only or HSSC Part-I & II together as a fresh. An attested photocopy of HSSC Part- I Result Card must be attached, if he/she is appearing in HSSC Part-II examination. The candidates who appear as regular in HSSC Part-I from a college and appear in HSSC *art-II from another college must provide an attested copy of the College Leaving Certificate, along with admission form. The candidates taking Pakistani Culture/Urdu Sa!ees/English Advance etc must attach an attested photocopy of permission letter issued by the Federal Board with their Admission Forms. Permission for change of group/sub ect(s)/cancellation of 1st year’s results letter must a1so be attached (if applicable). The candidates who passed their Secondary School Certificate from a country other than Pakistan must attach an attested photocopy of Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC along with their admission forms.
- 8. Change of subjects/group will not be allowed under any circumstances after submission of admission form to the Board’s Office
- Private candidates residing in the territorial jurisdiction of FBISE Federal Capital Territory, Northern Ares, Abroad and Cantt Areas, who has not been on the roll of any institution after 30 h November of the academic year must attach original College Leaving Certificate of HSSC Part-I with the admission form to appear in the examination of the Federal Board However, they shall not be allowed to offer any subject/group of suDject(s) not offered by the affiliated institution(s) or involving practical(s).
- Facility of reappearing in one or two papers of HSSC Part-I along-with Part-II papers, is provided for which papers of Part-I will have to be indicated in the respective column of admission form. He/She will pay fee of both the parts
- The institutions and Ex-Private candidates of Gilgit-Baltistan (GilgiVSkardu) should submit their admission forms to FBISE Sub – Office Gilgit, as per schedule.
- The candidate(s) who wish to improve their grade/marks should fill in the admission form(s) along-with improvement application form which can be downloaded from the FBISE Website (www.fbise.edu.pk).
- 13. All the heads of af liated institutions are requested to ensure that the particulars of candidates on the admission forms are recorded on 'he basis of registration card. Admission form will not be entertained without registration number/card
- APS to Secretary Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Pak Secretariat, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad
- All the Chairmen, BlSEs, in Pakistan.
- The Dirc ctor General. Federal Directorate of Education, G-9/4, islamabad.
- The Director of Education, FGEI, (CNG) Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- The Director Education, PAF Directorate of Education, Rear Air H.Q, Peshawar Cantt.
- The Director of Education, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad The Director Army Public School & College System, Army Central Library, GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- The Secretary, Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Plot No. 25, G-10/4, Islamabad
- All GSOs-I, FGEI, Regional Offices. All the Heads of Educational Institutions (within the country) affliated with FBISE, Islamabad
- The Manager, HBL, Fl3lSE Branch H-8/4, Islamabad.
- The Controller P T.V/ Radio News, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- The Editor, Leading News Papers of Rawalpindi/Islamabad. The Officer lncharge Website, FBISE, Islamabad.
- All HOD’s, FBISE, Islamabad.
- APS to chairman and Secretary, FBISE, Islamabad
- lncharge, FBISE Sub-0ffice, Gilgit (Gilgit-Baltistan).
- AU concerned