NTS Jobs: Public School Support Program (PSSP) 2017
NTS Jobs Public School Support Program (PSSP) 2017: Public School Support Program (PSSP) is the initiative of the Government of Punjab to improve the quality of education in low-performing public schools. This is a non-commercial, non-profit program with the aim to provide free of cost quality education in existing public schools through the involvement of private sector. The government is in process of establishing separate authority for managing the affairs of PSSP/any other initiatives. The PSSP seeks ambitious and experienced persons for the following positions:
A government of the Punjab Office of the Incharge Public School Support Program (PSSP):
- Government employees should apply through proper channel length of service should be clearly mentioned on NOC.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download the application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National
Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not be entertained.
- Application complete in all respects should reach NTS until 31st July 2017 by 4:00 pm.
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to be qualified.
- In the case of a large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test, PSSP reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates’ vis-à-vis post for shortlisting in the recruitment process / Interview.
- Only the Shortlist Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates shall be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/pssp.aspx”
- No Separate test / Interview call and intimation shall be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates.
- We are equal opportunity employer. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means shall be disqualified
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of PSSP/Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
Note: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is supporting the recruitment exercise on account of Additional Charge of Incharge Public School Support Program as entrusted by Government of the Punjab to Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
- UAN: +92-51-844-4441
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
In charge Public School Support Program /
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab
- Ph. 042-99205872
- 1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan