PU Lahore Entry Test 2017 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online
Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
We all know that Punjab University Lahore Pakistan is one of the oldest and well reputable institutions of Punjab, Pakistan. It offers nearly all latest academic programs including Engineering programs and others. It is Located in the historical city of Lahore, this University has played a leading role in Higher Education in Pakistan. The PU (Punjab University) Faculty of Engineering & Technology is producing excellent engineers, with great moral values, who are contributing in a flourishing and technologically ahead Pakistan. The University of Punjab invites applications for admission in the following 4-year degree programs are.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemical Engineering with specialization in Petroleum and Gas Technology
- BSc Metallurgy and Material Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering
PU Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have domicile of Punjab. Candidate must have passed FSc pre-Engineering with at least 60% marks. if the candidate applying on the basis of A-level certification then he/she must submit both A level and O level Equivalence Certificates from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman IBCCC Islamabad Candidates with BSc with the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics A and B course, Chemistry, Statistics can also apply for admission. Candidates with DAE in relevant fields can also apply for PU Admissions 2017.
Punjab University Entry Test 2017:
- Candidate applying for admission must have appeared in the combined pre-admission entry test conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore for the year 2017. The test is mandatory for admission and will carry 30% weightage for determining merit. ECAT test is conducted by UET Lahore every year for admission in all the public sector institutes of Punjab. It is a mandatory test for admission in engineering programs.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Technology Punjab University will accept and consider the valid certified result card of
combined Entry test issued by UET for the determination of academic merit for the above-mentioned admission on
FSc/BSc/DAE basis in regular morning program/self-supporting evening program against open academic merit seats as well as categories of reserved seats except for the nominees of Provincial Government/Federal Government/GHQ and those reserved for foreign students.
- Entry test marks will carry 30% weight and merit will be determined based on 70-30 formula for the said admission.
Candidates not appearing in the entry test will be considered ineligible for admission. Form for overseas Pakistanis is available on a website.
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
- Prospectus along with prescribed application form will be available on cash payment of Rs 500 from the admission cell at the
Faculty of Engineering and Technology Quaid-e-Azam Campus. Admission form is not available on the internet.
- Prospectus may also be obtained through post by sending a postal order/Bank draft for Rs.475 drawn in favor of the Director,
Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore 54590 along with the
- Application on the prescribe form duly filled in and accompanied by requisite documents mentioned in the prospectus must
reach by hand/post in the admission cell of faculty within given time.
Punjab University Contact Information:
P.O. Box No. 54590. Lahore, Pakistan.